6 days of learning UX, Visual Design and Coding.
Unicorn designers are rare because of the knowledge across a variety of areas. Get started on your journey to becoming a unicorn over 3 intensive weekends.
Set yourself apart from other designers
Ideal add-on for anyone that has already done a UX based course like so many others, but wants to develop their skills further and stand out.
Beautiful learning environment
726sq ft of space to learn, absorb and practice your prototyping skills.
Central London location
In the heart of the city, in the hip area of Soho.
Modular weekend based Masterclasses
You can top up your learning with another Masterclasses in Advanced coding.
Suitable for those with some UX knowledge
You should have completed the UX for Beginners Masterclass or equivalent course elsewhere. No visual design or coding experience is required.
Food, drinks and snacks
Water, tea, coffee and healthy snacks are included to make sure you have the fuel to learn.
Certificate on completion
On successful completion you will be awarded with a certificate.
Be trained by someone with a decade of UX and UI experience and who is one of only a few approved Axure trainers in the UK.
Experienced Branding and Visual Design trainer
Learn from someone with years of visual design and branding experience.
7-8 July 2018 + 14-15 July 2018 + 28-29 July 20186 Day Masterclass - Soho, London
- Weekend 1 (10am – 5pm): The design process and Advanced UX theory, Further user research, Agile and lean methodologies, Advanced Information architecture, Advanced responsive design, Advanced usability testing, High Fidelity wireframing, Advanced UX Project, Further Portfolio creation.
- Weekend 2 (10am – 5pm): Sketch for Web Design, Brand strategy, Researching, creating and presenting ideas, Colours and Typography.
- Free tea, coffee and snacks are included.
- What you’ll need to bring: Your own laptop (Mac or Windows), charger, mouse (recommended)
- Prerequisites: You should have completed the UX for Beginners Masterclass or equivalent course elsewhere such as the General Assembly User Experience Design course. No visual design or coding experience is required.
Note: Each Masterclass requires a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 participants to run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the class take place
We run the class in the heart of Central London in the hip Soho area. The exact location will be provided after booking but it is only a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station. We have a beautiful space dedicated for learning and creativity with free tea, coffee, water and food included.
Do you train individuals and company employees?
We run sessions for anyone interested and each masterclass may be a mixture of people from different backgrounds. The maximum size will be 15 people.
If you are a company and looking for a training your employees, we can schedule a session that works if you have at least 6 people able to attend.
Not sure if this is the right course for you?
Request a callback from Onkar to discuss your options and see what course if any would suit you.