Apply UX learnings to a real charitable projects
Set yourself apart from other designers
Ideal add-on for anyone that has already done a UX based course like so many others, but wants to develop their skills further and stand out.
Beautiful learning environment
Central London location
In the heart of the city, in the hip area of Soho.
3 week evening based course + online support
Suitable for beginners
Food, drinks and snacks
Water, tea, coffee and healthy snacks are included to make sure you have the fuel to learn.
Certificate on completion
Get access to great UX mentors.
Onkardeep Singh MBE
Lead Trainer and Mentor
Onkar has a decade of experience as a User Experience and Visual Designer and has provided UX services for both small and multinational organisations both in the UK and abroad. His voluntary design and tech contributions to organisations led him to be awarded an MBE in 2018.
Daniel G. Cabrero
Daniel has 20+ years experience as a multidisciplinary social and computer scientist. He is a User Research consultant for the Apprenticeship Service at the UK's Department of Education. Prior to this he was a Research Associate (business transformation & agility) at The Open University, and before this the Vice-President of Advanced UX at Human Factors International, India division.
Note: The mentors are not related to the course and you do not have to have done a course to have access to them. Simply join the free Slack mentoring and networking group to gain access.
29-30 Jun 20193 Week Course - Soho, London
- Tue 7 Aug (6:30pm – 8:30pm): Introductions, UX principles, UX design process, UX research, project context and kick-off.
- Tue 14 Aug (6:30pm – 8:30pm): Portfolio reviews, structure, tips, advise and development.
- Tue 21 Aug (6:30pm – 8:30pm): Summary, client presentations and final portfolio reviews.
- Free tea, coffee and snacks are included.
- What you’ll need to bring: Your own laptop (Mac or Windows), charger, mouse (recommended) and a free trial version of Axure RP or Sketch installed (with at least 7 days of the trial left).
- Free Mentoring included: Mentoring and ongoing UX community support included during and post course.
- Prerequisites: You will find it helpful to have completed the UX for Beginners Masterclass or equivalent course elsewhere such as the General Assembly User Experience Design course.
- Please do get in touch if your employer is paying on your behalf so arrangements can be made.
Note: Each course requires a minimum of 6 participants to run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the class take place
Do you train individuals and company employees?
If you are a company and looking for a training your employees, we can schedule a session that works if you have at least 6 people able to attend.
Not sure if this is the right course for you?Request a callback from Onkar to discuss your options and see what course if any would suit you.
If you already use Axure RP or you want to kick start your knowledge of it this course is for you. Axure RP is an industry standard tool for creating clickable prototypes. Mastering this will give you the confidence to tackle any design challenge you get.
Free UX Community group
Meet other like minded designers on Slack.