Learn to prototype like a pro
Turn ideas from paper into clickable digital prototypes ready to be developed or tested with users using an industry standard software called Axure RP.
Set yourself apart from other designers
Ideal add-on for anyone that has already done a UX based course like so many others, but wants to develop their skills further and stand out.
Beautiful learning environment
726sq ft of space to learn, absorb and practice your prototyping skills.
Central London location
In the heart of the city, in the hip area of Soho.
Modular weekend based Masterclasses
All our Masterclasses are 2 day intensives over a weekend. You can learn in modules that suit your learning pace and existing level of knowledge.
Suitable for beginners
You’ll find it helpful if you are already familiar with prototyping on Axure or a similar tool but it’s not essential.
Food, drinks and snacks
Water, tea, coffee and healthy snacks are included to make sure you have the fuel to learn.
Certificate on completion
On successful completion you will be awarded with a certificate.
Book today and don’t miss out
Limited places are available on each course so if you’re interested in becoming a prototyping pro, book yourself on to one of our scheduled courses. More dates are added regularly.
26-27 May 20182 Day Masterclass - Soho, London
- Saturday (10:30am – 5pm): Prototyping as part of the UX design process, paper prototyping, basic features, grids, responsive templates, pages, widgets, adding interactivity, masters, dynamic panels, repeaters and much more.
- Sunday (10am – 5pm): Complex interations, specifications and annotations, variables, conditional logic, user testing prototypes and much more.
- Free tea, coffee and snacks are included.
- What you’ll need to bring: Your own laptop (Mac or Windows), charger, mouse (recommended) and a free trial version of Axure RP installed (with atleast 7 days of the trial left).
- Prerequisites: You will find it helpful to have completed the UX for Beginners Masterclass or equivalent course elsewhere such as the General Assembly User Experience Design course but it is not essential.
Note: Each Masterclass requires a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 participants to run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the class take place
We run the class in the heart of Central London in the hip Soho area. The exact location will be provided after booking but it is only a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station. We have a beautiful space dedicated for learning and creativity with free tea, coffee, water and food included.
What topics will be covered?
Basics about the UX Design process.
From paper prototyping to Axure
Layouts and Grids
Working with Pages
Publishing and printing
Masters for re-usable elements
Dynamic panel best practice
Complex interactions with conditional logic
Custom widget libraries
Specifications and annotations
User testing prototypes
Advanced dynamic panel use
Advanced conditional logic
Advanced variable use
Working with Team Projects
Do you train individuals and company employees?
We run sessions for anyone interested and each masterclass may be a mixture of people from different backgrounds. The maximum size will be 15 people.
If you are a company and looking for a training your employees, we can schedule a session that works if you have at least 6 people able to attend.
Not sure if this is the right course for you?
Request a callback from Onkar to discuss your options and see what course if any would suit you.
Come along for a free taster at our regular monthly meet-up.
Want to meet the trainer and get a free taster? Come along to our free monthly UX meet-up in Central London.